Green Building Studio

Green Building Studio

BarrieSharp2807
Message 1 of 3 (754 Views)

How do I change Number of People?

754 Views, 2 Replies
04-28-2010 03:36 AM
I can't find any comprehensive documentation for using GBS with Revit. How do I save the report for printing?
Employee
mstein7484
Message 2 of 3 (754 Views)

Re: How do I change Number of People?

05-10-2010 03:44 PM in reply to: BarrieSharp2807
Hello,
Please review the white papers posted at www.autodesk.com/greenbuildingstudio-features for more information.
Currently you cannot change the number of people, unless you want to edit the gbXML file and resumbit it to Green Building Studio. The occupancy is assigned based upon building type using ASHRAE baselines.

Keep in mind that Green Building Studio is meant for early schematic design decision-making. More detailed engineering analysis can be performed by exporting the DOE-2 file or the EnergyPlus file from Green Building Studio and used in eQUEST or EnergyPlus.

Best Regards,
Marjorie Stein
Autodesk Green Building Studio Product Manager

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Green Building Studio
Autodesk, Inc.

bpa.team@autodesk.com
pb-gbs
Message 3 of 3 (754 Views)

Re: How do I change Number of People?

05-11-2010 10:38 AM in reply to: BarrieSharp2807
One other enhancement re: changing people and other defaults. You can define your own templates in Green Building Studio. That allows you to set defaults that are more appropriate to your project if you have enough information or want to change assumptions.

From the my projects screen, choose "Create Project Templates" and you can modify many different items.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.