Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change Number of People?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BarrieSharp2807
1278 Views, 2 Replies

How do I change Number of People?

I can't find any comprehensive documentation for using GBS with Revit. How do I save the report for printing?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,
Please review the white papers posted at www.autodesk.com/greenbuildingstudio-features for more information.
Currently you cannot change the number of people, unless you want to edit the gbXML file and resumbit it to Green Building Studio. The occupancy is assigned based upon building type using ASHRAE baselines.

Keep in mind that Green Building Studio is meant for early schematic design decision-making. More detailed engineering analysis can be performed by exporting the DOE-2 file or the EnergyPlus file from Green Building Studio and used in eQUEST or EnergyPlus.

Best Regards,
Marjorie Stein
Autodesk Green Building Studio Product Manager

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

insight.support@autodesk.com
Message 3 of 3
pb-gbs
in reply to: BarrieSharp2807

One other enhancement re: changing people and other defaults. You can define your own templates in Green Building Studio. That allows you to set defaults that are more appropriate to your project if you have enough information or want to change assumptions.

From the my projects screen, choose "Create Project Templates" and you can modify many different items.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report