Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello World

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
KyleB_Autodesk
490 Views, 2 Replies

Hello World

GBSers,
I wanted to also post a hello to you out there in the ether. We've created this forum to facilitate a discussion about the use of Green Building Studio, and how to best be successful with the tool.

I will be trolling around, as well as other on the Product Team. We'll try and answer questions as best as we can, but we can never get to everything. I myself am relatively new to GBS, but I am very schooled in the art of gbXML transfer from Revit. We've got folks from the Green Building Studio team who will also be stopping by here, so you'll have access to our respective brain trusts.

Like all of our forums, smart questions = smart answers, so please take care to frame your posts properly, and provide as much background as possible. Nobody is obligated to respond to posts here, we all do it on our own time, so you are much more likely to get your issue or question resolved with a well-thought post.

We look forward to hearing from all of you about your experience with the product!

Cheers,
Kyle B
Sustainable Design Product Manager

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tmclachlan
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

I just found this post of yours and I wanted to let you know that i am going to read the link so i can get the most out of you. I don't think i am a lazy person i think i search most of the avenues before i write a post but i will state my question like specified in the link. Well i better get back to reading because it looks like there is a lot to read.
Message 3 of 3

"get the most out of me"....nice. I look forward to it.

Cheers,
Kyle B
Sustainable Design Product Manager

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report