Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Building Studio: Error_too much floor and ceiling area

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hangy07
1622 Views, 2 Replies

Green Building Studio: Error_too much floor and ceiling area

Anyone can check the model for me? I check too many times, but the problem is still there. Thanks!please give me your email address. I send to you. Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mstein7484
in reply to: hangy07

Hello,

Have you tried the following the steps below?

Typically this problem occurs when room or space objects are not properly defined in your Revit model. Check that all interior volumes in your model contain room or space objects that are fully enclosed by floors, walls, roofs or other room bounding elements. To inspect the analytical model of the gbXML file in Revit, click Export > gbXML on the Revit application menu and explore the details tab. This help topic may be useful as well: http://help.autodesk.com/view/BUILDING_PERFORMANCE_ANALYSIS/ENU/?guid=GUID-76E347D1-9763-4113-9199-C...

Regards,

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

insight.support@autodesk.com
Message 3 of 3
mstein7484
in reply to: mstein7484

Another question: are you performing your energy analysis within from Revit, or are you uploading an xml file directly to GBS?

If you are uploading the xml file directly to GBS, try to do the energy analysis from within Revit to see if that resolves the problem.

Regards,

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

insight.support@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report