Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Run

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tzigo
1985 Views, 2 Replies

Failed Run

This was my second attempt to submit this warehouse model, and as I did not find the link for bug report on GBS website I am including this error message for further help.

: Issue: An error has occurred related to the DOE-2 simulation. It is below and may be of assistance in determining the issue with your building model. If it is unclear what the issue is, please submit the issue at the link below and include the gbXML file used for this run.
*15048* EQUIPMENT-W/AREA = ( NaN )
*ERROR******************************* === ****************************************************ERROR IN NUMERIC INPUT VALUE
*15049* NUMBER-OF-PEOPLE = 0.0
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mstein7484
in reply to: tzigo

Was this model created in Revit MEP? If so, it looks like the problem was with the assignment of equipment watts. Go back to your Revit model and put in a numeric value for equipment loads.
If not, please contact support through the Subscription Center (www.autodesk.com/subscription) and also send them the gbXML file to look at.

Best Regards,
Marjorie Stein
Autodesk Green Building Studio

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

insight.support@autodesk.com
Message 3 of 3
davidmorg
in reply to: mstein7484

Hi Marjorie,

I also have a failed run. Do you know what the problem is with mine?

Issue: An error has occurred related to the DOE-2 simulation. It is below and may be of assistance in determining the issue with your building model. If it is unclear what the issue is, please submit the issue at the link below and include the gbXML file used for this run. <br/>     *4765 *    ..<br/>*ERROR****************************************************************************************Two VERTICES are identical  <br/>     *4766 *  <br/>     *8259 *    ..<br/>*ERROR****************************************************************************************<br/>*ERROR*****AREA in S~zone-10 has Expression Evaluation Error: Polygon contains<br/>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report