Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Subscriptio, but valid Education License!

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
ruggs37
1608 Views, 26 Replies

Expired Subscriptio, but valid Education License!

Hi:

When I sign on to GBS (with different computers and/or different browsers), I am now getting  the same message which says that my subscription has expired and I will be locked out on 3-18.

I have exhausted Autodesk  Education Community Help.

The renew a subscription link provided is only valid if you have a paid for subscription. Education accounts do not have a paid for subscription, but rather a subscription that comes with the download of an Education Product. In my case Revit 2014 and Ecotect. Once you have that download and are licensed (a 3 yr education license) then you have access to GBS.

I do have a valid licenses and have been sent screen shots of the licenses to the Education Community Help along with a screen shot of the GBS expired account message

How can I get a valid subscription.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Revit 2014, but my GBS account remains invalid; appaprently Autodesk's GBS is receiving  inaccurate information regarding my account. the information is not coming from my computer or interference from a browser.

Thanks forany help.

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
halczakp1
in reply to: mra1242

Thanks Mohammad, I appreciate your help. I am wondering now shall I receive information when the extension will be set or do I need to just log in and check out every day? I am desperate to finish the course before extended licence expires.

Message 22 of 27
mra1242
in reply to: halczakp1

Hi,

I will notify you here.

Mohammad Rahmnai Asl

Message 23 of 27
halczakp1
in reply to: mra1242

Thanks

Message 24 of 27
halczakp1

It's been i while and I still cannot carry on with the course...any news?

Message 25 of 27
jessica.t

Hi @halczakp1,

I have contacted Mohammad asking for an update on your case. Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 26 of 27
halczakp1
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks jessica.t  I nearly lost the last wisp of faith I will ever finish this course 😉

All the best!

Message 27 of 27
Mohammad_Asl

Hi,

Thanks Jessica for tracking this. 

Patryk - Sorry for the delay. Can you try to run you model now and see if it works. If you are still having probelm, follow these steps:

1. See if you can login to https://accounts.autodesk.com
  2. Check if you can login to https://gbs.autodesk.com. If you have never created an account for GBS website, please try to create a new account and see if it solves your prblem.
  3. If you you are still having problem, try to recreate a new account on GBS website and try step 1 and 2 again and see if it solves the probelm. Please update me if this solves your problem. 

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Mohammad Asl
High Performance Building Design Researcher
Autodesk, Inc.
Insight360.support@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report