Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electricity Consumption

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ivormeciar
546 Views, 1 Reply

Electricity Consumption

i would like compare Electricity Consumption in my building. I would like compare results of Energy simulation my building with LED ligthning fixtures and with clasic bulbs. Therefore I used different kinds of lithning fixtures in my Energy simulations, but the final amount of used electric energy in Energy Analyse of used building is the same. Is revit able compare energy simulation and use information about electricity consumption from lightning fixtures?
Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mstein7484
in reply to: ivormeciar

Currently the lighting systems specified in your Revit model are not included in the Energy Analysis. In the interim you can review the Potential Energy Savings chart  (PES) in the Revit results and compare for an analysis on the project's sensitivies to a range of lighting efficiences, ranging to a typical worst-case scenario to a best-case scenario. The PES analysis uses a lighting power density value, rather than a specific lighting system. You can also go directly to the Green Building Studio web pages of your project  (the link can be found in the Revit Results and Compare window) to conduct more in-depth analysis of lighting power densities by using the design alternatives feature.

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

insight.support@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report