Community
Showcase Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Showcase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Showcase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trees families from Revit to Showcase

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
arquitt1995
1566 Views, 2 Replies

Trees families from Revit to Showcase

I've imported my project as FBX file from Revit 2013 but the trees which come for default in Revit don't appear in Showcase.
Others trees which I downloaded from the internet are visible and all the trees are saved as planting family.

What happen? How can I solve this problem? please
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
a.a.adryan
in reply to: arquitt1995

Hello arkike1974
Unfortunately RPC content from Revit is not supported in Showcase.
Message 3 of 3
MarionLandry
in reply to: arquitt1995

That is correct, the RPC trees or RPC objects from Revit are not supported in Showcase. But you can easily download trees from Autodesk Seek and used them in Showcase. If you have 3ds Max Design, the possibilities are even wider as you can export objects as FBX. You can easily find really low polygon trees on Google Warehouse, open them in 3ds Max Design and Export them as FBX.
You can open your Revit model directly in 3ds Max Design to facilitate the placement of trees. I would still suggest to keep the workflow from the main building = Revit to Showcase and for the accessories only (Select only the accesories from the 3ds Max Design scene and export selected as, FBX) 3ds Max Design to Showcase.

Hope this helps
Marion

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report