Community
Showcase Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Showcase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Showcase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence Upgrade

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
351 Views, 3 Replies

Licence Upgrade

Hi,

I bought a licence to upgrade my showcase 2014 to 2015 and I can't make it work.

First, I entered the new licence in 2015 and then it asked me all my information. After I did all this, it said that this licence can't be registered in Canada, but I bought it on autodesk.ca.

It offered me to use another way to register my licence, which I did, and Autodesk sent me an email saying they are doing a follow up to my demand and they give me a Registration and activation assistance number. And that's it! when I try to open 2015 and register my licence again, it asks me an 12x4 numbers&caps code, wich I don't have... I sent them an email but never got an answer. Where do I find this code?

I need it rush and I'm stuck...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I tried searching for your purchase order number by using your email address and your first / last name but found zero results. If you did not purchase from the Autodesk Online Store please consult with your reseller regarding your order. But if you did purchase directly from from the online store please provide the order number.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi,

It was bought with my collegue's email. My order number is 9306020235.

Thank you,

Evelyne

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you! I just wanted to be sure you made a direct purchase so we could move forward Smiley Happy

I tried looking up case numbers under both of your names but found nothing. Did you contact the Registration and Activation department? If not, please do so by following the steps below:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

This is your best channel for activation and licensing assistance. If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know. THanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report