Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Wanted with Gaming Class Advisory Comittee

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jagrfelm
2135 Views, 5 Replies

Help Wanted with Gaming Class Advisory Comittee

Hi everyone.  I hope I'm not breaking the rules of service by posting this here, but I'm an educator looking for game designers and animators to contribute to my program's "advisory board" this school year. 

Since our program is located in rural Vermont, there are not many animators or game designers locally. For this reason, I host my advisory board on a Moodle forum.  Board members are expected to post onto the forums at two points in the year;  once in the Fall and once in the Spring.   Questions are mostly of the variety of "what types of software should I be using?" and "what habits are you looking for in people you work with?"  I also ask that board members review and make comments on the two syllabi for the year. 

If anyone is interested, please let me know. You'd really be helping my program and the students in our community quite a bit.  

Thanks, and hope some of you can help contribute. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jagrfelm
in reply to: jagrfelm

Bump

Message 3 of 6
jagrfelm

Bump

Message 4 of 6
jagrfelm

Wow... nobody, huh?  Nobody can help me out with this? 

Message 5 of 6
wispoxy

Interesting, feel free to private message me.
Message 6 of 6
MikeMcKeon77

I think i can find time to contribgute to an educational advisory comittee. i am near expert in the archectural aspects of eds amx, and have 16 years' experience in 3ds max, photoshop, and unreal engine (2.x-UDK-UE4.) i have studied many disciplines in the gaming field and they are also applicable to Visual FX and Film Production.

To be fair, i am pursuing a career in games develpment At the Moment... i am working on getting custom geometry and materials into Unreal 4 and it is very time consuming to build entire environments that will be playable in a sandbox sitatuon, but i'm rambling;

I can manage posting feedback, constructive critix, advice, tutorials, and sample assets for your group in the timeframe you listed.

PM me, or Reply and i will check back here as well. Good Luck!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report