Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Hangout!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1084 Views, 8 Replies

Fusion 360 Hangout!!!

Since there are different time zones ... you can follow the meetings through the movie?

I found some on the net but ... it would be easier to place them in the same place. 😉

thanks
Fabio

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
prabakarm
in reply to: Anonymous

Fabio,

Keqing posts the recordings from the hangout sessions in the "Share your Fusion 360 knowledge" section of the forum.  Are you looking for something else?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Share-your-Fusion-360-knowledge/Fusion-360-Hangout-Recordings/td-p/383...

Prabakar.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: prabakarm

OK...

Thanks

Fabio

Message 4 of 9
kat.ingalls

Hey Fabio! You can also watch them via YouTube directly - we have a playlist that will continue to be updated.

Fusion 360 Hangouts: Playlist

Kat

Fusion 360 Social & Community Manager
twitter: @adskFusion360
facebook: /fusion360
Message 5 of 9
lure23
in reply to: kat.ingalls

Last week's recording is still not on the Youtube channel. And a new one is happening tonight.

We're appreciating the efforts but wouldn't it be possible to make the recordings available within - say - 24 or 48 hours. Small team certainly can do such. How hard can it be?

See you tonight,

Asko Kauppi

IT guy into Cleantech.
Message 6 of 9
schneik-adsk
in reply to: lure23

Well even we have to have a little summer time. Almost all of the PM team was off on vacation the last week, and Garin is on his sabbatical.

I was maning the ship by myself and did not get it uploaded. We will be sure to be more quick about the next one. I'm glad you like them.
Kevin Schneider
Message 7 of 9
MichaelAubry

Asko!

I agree that it really should not be that hard to upload a hangout video. Unfortunately, I've run into some technical issues with the last recording which is causing the delay.  GoToWebinar uses a funky codec in WMV that makes it very particular when editing or converting. On the back end each of these recordings has actually been a multi-hour ordeal to convert and post. For this last hangout my previous tricks haven't worked. If I don’t make progress soon I’ll just upload the raw unedited wmv. I've tried Camtasia (7&8), handbrake, and Vegas.

Ideas?  Do you know if Fuze records to a mp4? 

Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Mike

Michael Aubry
Autodesk Fusion 360 Evangelist
Message 8 of 9

A link to the raw unedited WMV would work for me, certainly as an interim step, if a link could just be posted from the forums. I had to miss this morning's hangout, and I'm very interested in the content. 

Ron

- Ron

Mostly Mac- currently M1 MacBook Pro

Message 9 of 9
lure23
in reply to: Oceanconcepts

Exactly! We can provide a "cloud" based WMV -> any format conversion service for Autodesk. Smiley Wink

Asko Kauppi

IT guy into Cleantech.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report