Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
secorw
591 Views, 6 Replies

Hey everyone!  We are interested in your feedback on some beta tasks.  If you've installed and signed-in to Fusion 360, you have access.  Just follow the link below.  Beta tasks are on the left navigation bar.

Fusion 360 Beta Tasks

FYI:  These aren't tutorials, but are great for understanding the various workflows available in Fusion 360.  Think of them as small challenges to complete.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CapGuy
in reply to: secorw

Hi Will, Hi all,

Since I'm not a talented 3D doer nor a fluent English speaker, I apologize for my bad understanding and my bad writing.

I'm a 3D user in real life just because I need it to make some of my inventions come true, but as I have to make all by myself I have no time left so much to try software without real "return on investments".

So my direct and pragmatic question : 

How much will be the price of Fusion 360 ?

I need an approximation just to know if I will be able to pay it and if it worth I give time to try it and make some feedback for you, or if I have to search an other solution more adapted for my 'poor-self-made-inventor' workflow.

Thank you very much for your time,

Cordially,

Guy

--
May The Force be...yond !
Message 3 of 7
jessica.t
in reply to: CapGuy

Hi Guy,

We actually have another thread going that is specifically dedicated to the future pricing of Fusion 360.

Check it out!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 7
CapGuy
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi Jessica,

Thank you very much for this information Man Very Happy

Very interesting 'low' pricing topic, and even if it not closed, I guess it will be worth the time given for beta testing Smiley Happy

See you later,

Guy

--
May The Force be...yond !
Message 5 of 7
dhellyer
in reply to: secorw

I have a quick question, and maybe I'm missing something here; How do I get the beta task files into Fusion 360?  I downloaded the files but I can't find anywhere in Fusion that lets me browse to open a file.

Thanks in advance,

David Hellyer

Message 6 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: dhellyer

Hey David,

To add the task files, simply drag / drop them into a project as shown in this video.

Here to help if you have any additional questions!

Message 7 of 7
dhellyer
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks Phillip!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report