Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud based speed.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jeffwaldosand
467 Views, 3 Replies

Cloud based speed.

Anyone finding that Fusion 360 is slow to react in edits when compared to Forge?  I find this problematic as edits end up being less precise as transform seem to "jump" in larger steps due to the lag.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: jeffwaldosand

Hi Jeff,

Have you noticed any specific functions or actions that produce more of a lag than others? Under Display Settings -> Effects, what options are selected?

Message 3 of 4
jeffwaldosand
in reply to: philip.s

Transform edits are my main complaint.  It is hard to be precise while sculpting.  I worry what happens when we have internet connectivity issues.  Will performance further degrade? 

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: jeffwaldosand

My apologies for the delayed response and thanks for the info!

I believe your concerns about internet connectivity would be addressed by an offline mode, of which we're looking for user feedback here.

Another thing that I wanted to point out is that there are a couple of things that you can do in product to increase performance. Specifically, by reducing your display settings and or by selecting the "Enable Better Performance" option under the Modify menu.

PERFORMANCE BOOST.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report