Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 error when opening some designs in my account

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
doug
554 Views, 6 Replies

404 error when opening some designs in my account

For the last two days I've found that certian files I've worked on recently no longer load. It takes several minutes, durring which Fusion 360 hangs, before it fails with a (not) very helpful error "404".

I can see my file in my dashboard. It has a preview. However, when I click to view it in the browser the preview never loads. I have 30 revisions of this file, all of which fail to load except for the very first one.

This was working up until three days ago. I have a number of designs that won't load any more. Some do, some don't. It takes too long to go through all of my files to find out which ones don't work, since those that don't hang f360 for a few minute each time.

I'm rather unhappy about this, since I had just spent many hours tweaking almost all of my designs. I'd sure like to be able to get them back.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Phil.E
in reply to: doug

Can you get your logs and attach them here?

diagnostics.png

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 7
jstadt
in reply to: Phil.E

Hi Doug,

Sorry to hear you are having issues opening some designs. As Phil said, the logs would help us isolate the issue and come up with a solution.

It would be good to know if this issue (1) Started all of a sudden? (2) Is still continuing?  (3) When it happened, was it across all designs or some?,  (4) These designs giving 404 issues, is this shared by someone to you or you authored them, (5) Are there any collaborators on this design, who may be editing this design along with you?

Thanks!
Shrirang Moghe

Architect, Fusion 360

Message 4 of 7
doug
in reply to: jstadt

Hi, I've attached the log zip as requested.

To answer your questions:

(1) Started all of a sudden?

Yes. About 3 days ago. Nothing that I can think of preceeded it. I have had infrequent crashes, but I don't remember any occurring around this time. Also, I uninstalled, remove all local settings (~/Library/Application Support/Autodesk), and reinstalled f360. The problem persisted.

(2) Is still continuing? 

Yes. Once a design stopped loading it never loaded again.

(3) When it happened, was it across all designs or some?

Only some designs. I can't find any ryme or reason behind it.

(4) These designs giving 404 issues, is this shared by someone to you or you authored them

Nope. I made them myself. Or, at least, I uploaded most of them from local models.

(5) Are there any collaborators on this design, who may be editing this design along with you?

Nope. Again, it's just me.

Thanks,

Doug

Message 5 of 7
doug

FYI, I went through all of my designs. I realized that if I went to the myhub.autodesk360.com I could quickly tell which designs were broken by simply opening them. If the preview showed up, the design works. If not, it doesn't. 

I learned that all of the designs that I am having problems with are in the same project. In that project I have (had?) 51 designs. Of those, only 29 will load and 22 fail to load.

Message 6 of 7
shrirangmoghe

Hi Doug,

Sorry, I was late in responding. Didn't know you had replied to my post because I replied to you (inadvertantly) using our Tech Evangelist (Jeremy Stadtmueller)'s ID.

Can you possibly invite me: smoghe AT autodesk DOT com to the project that has these files giving you issues? I can take a look from here and find what is going on.

Regards,

Shrirang Moghe

Shrirang Moghe

Fusion 360 Development
Message 7 of 7
doug
in reply to: shrirangmoghe

Hi, the invitation has been sent. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report