Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yosemite macbook pro and mudbox 2015

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
doyle-j3
1005 Views, 6 Replies

Yosemite macbook pro and mudbox 2015

I upgraded my mac to yosemite a few days ago and now needing mudbox 2015 student it doesnt seem to install i keep getting error messages ive tired deleting everything of mudbox in my folders reinstalling yosemite i dont know how to fix it could someone please help its the same with maya

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
FalconCrest
in reply to: doyle-j3

Is your problem related to Mudbox or Maya, your screen shot is showing Maya ?
Message 3 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: FalconCrest

i don't think autodesk has made their products compatible with Yosemite yet

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
jessica.t
in reply to: DarrenP

Hi all,

At this point in time, only AutoCAD for Mac 2015 and AutoCAD LT for Mac 2015 are compatible with Yosemite. As soon as other products are available we'll be sure to make an announcement. We'll also continue to update this page: http://autode.sk/1u0JUlz

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 7
skyeconway
in reply to: doyle-j3

Have you found a fix for this Mudbox not installing correctly yet? I have looked every where, and even emailed Autodesk help (no reply), and I was thinking that a company that is so relied upon by even big Movie Companies and who's products cost so much money would have been well and truly prepared for Yosemite???

Any way if you found the problem, my school work will apreciate it? And if I find something I can let you know.

thanks heaps

Message 6 of 7
jessica.t
in reply to: skyeconway

Hi @skyeconway and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

At this point in time, only AutoCAD for Mac 2015 and AutoCAD LT for Mac 2015 are compatible with Yosemite. As soon as other products are compatible we'll be sure to make an announcement. We'll also continue to update this page so you may want to keep it bookmarked: http://autode.sk/1u0JUlz

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 7
skyeconway
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you so very much, yet it is strange Maya 2015 works fine, put Mudbox on and ALL crazy things start to happen. And it seems to effect any Autodesk product that was working.

Thank you Jessica.t., I will checking every day for a fix.

Skye

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report