Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Mudbox 2.0... ZBrush is too hard to use!

63 REPLIES 63
Message 1 of 64
Anonymous
1626 Views, 63 Replies

Where is Mudbox 2.0... ZBrush is too hard to use!

Hey, I've been using ZBrush for a few weeks now, even did video training... then I download MudBox 1.0. While it doesn't have all the same features it's like 10x easier to use. If Autodesk includes texture painting and a few more features they have me.

ZBrush is extremely hard to use! I had a displacement map out of MudBox in like 2 minutes and into Max... no such luck with ZBrush!

🙂

Dudes where is 2.0???
63 REPLIES 63
Message 61 of 64
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I would buy second hand condoms from Mookiemu if he was selling, he's a true master in these forums, i have a great respect for him and for all he have to say.

Cheers.

lol! that's funny. I'll start saving them in a bucket in case I ever need any money:eek:
Message 62 of 64

Im not sure where pixologic get the revenue stream from. I forked out 700 bucks it seems like 2 years ago for Z2, and got a free upgrade to Z3, so its gonna be another couple of years before I have to donate some more moolah for Z4. I suppose they have attracted new customers, but that will be their only revenue this year I guess.

Meanwhile The Borg have it sussed, one or two expensive (and sometimes totally unnecessary) upgrades a year regular as clockwork keeps the cash cows ticking over and lots of programmers working away

PS Sorry if I keep calling autodesk The Borg, no offence intended if you work for them, Im sure they are a great organisation to work for.
Message 63 of 64

That's probably why autodesk are so successful and gradually taking over the entire CG industry, while pixologic are a one trick pony.
Message 64 of 64

..... Im using big bad ZB3.1 until The Borg releases MB2......

I love that analogy! lol So true, once AD assimilated MB, resistance became truly futile! 😄

Yep guys&gals, ZB3.crash it is for super high res stuff, until MB2 hopefully delivers!

Btw, I seem to be getting a lot more frequent crashes when I go past the 12mio poly mark. Can anybody confirm this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report