Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versioning gateway clips

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
rgrandy
307 Views, 0 Replies

versioning gateway clips

Hey all,

I'm looking for information about versioning gateway clips. I wrote a clip generator that gets run when our cg department renders with vray. What we can't seem to find out is where the "load as version" option is in the batch import. Or what it's looking for to determine if a set of clips are versions of one another.  Right now, the Flame artists are independenty importing the next clip version and manually reconnecting to the new clip. It sucks (we have a car spot endtag with over 30 elements and client changes a couple time a day.)  I have a support call in, but it's been a week and I'd like to wrap this thing up.

Even if we did get Flame to "load as versions," how does it know between versions of a clip, which feeds match up? Matching track "uid?"

If I create a track for each render layer, and maintain the track uid between clip versions for say the "beauty" and "matte" passes, would it work? Would I also need to version up the feed "vuid?" 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Rick

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report