Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for decluttering/streamlining the 2015 interface

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
331 Views, 0 Replies

Suggestions for decluttering/streamlining the 2015 interface

Currently there are 3 save functions in the black bar at the bottom of frame, the name desktop field, the save button and the clip library pulldown. Although they look the same, they each function distinctly. - One is a data field, one is a button and one becomes a blue pulldown when selected.  I have a few suggestions that for me would be clearer and would also help make a bit more space…

1] Because saving the desktop has become so important, I think the save button should be highlighted as a button in some way.

2] The name desktop field displays a lot less characters than pre anniversary and isn’t always big enough.

3] To make space, we would much prefer to ONLY have a larger name desktop field and the save button down at the bottom of the interface. If you moved the clip library pulldown instead to the top of the media panel that would free up a lot of space in the black bar.

4] We would be really happy if the clip library pulldown would display ONLY the current library under it in the media panel, rather than the entire job. Although adding tabs helped, it still gets really cluttered on large multi-spot projects. We use the clip libraries as ‘sub projects’ with a different spot in each and don’t often find it useful to see everything together in such a small piece of screen real estate.

What about a meta-click at the top of the media panel could offer a ‘display all libraries’ toggle? (That way, those who like clutter are happy too!  😉

5] We really would like a load button on each reel that would take you to the full screen library/media panel and a corresponding load button that would take you back to the desk once clips are selected. Another quick way to this view would be to give it a tab next to media hub.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report