Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skymatter at Siggraph 2007?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
173 Views, 6 Replies

Skymatter at Siggraph 2007?

Hi,

Dave mentioned some announcements coming around the time of Siggraph this year. Is Skymatter attending Siggraph this year? I looked at the mudbox3d.com press release section, and there is no news. I would be great to meet Dave, Andrew and Tibor thank them in person for such a great tool.

What about Mudbox users? Are any of you going to Siggraph this year? I am, and I would like to meet other Mudboxers if they are going to be there. I met Scott Wells last year briefly at the R&H booth, and it was good to put a face to the name. I talked to Aristov (Jokermax) for a while too, and that was great. Both nice people.

I'm sure that many would like to know.

Best,

Erin
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I wish I had the funds to attend Siggraph this year, but that ain't gonna happen. 😞
I've had the luck of going to fmx/07 this year, but that's nothing compared to siggraph ofcourse.
Message 3 of 7
Thomas Mahler

I think you can be very sure that we'll see more of Mudbox 2.0 when Siggraph comes around. I can't wait!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I'll be there again this year - I'll be helping out with the Fjorg competition and just lurking 🙂 .

Scott
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Man,

that fjorg competition looks awesome!! I can't believe that I hadn't seen anything about it before. Not that it really has much to do with modeling by the sounds of it, but still. I'd definitely like to see some of this play out, especially during the "planned distractions". 🙂

I'll drop by and say hello if I can find you Scott.

Erin
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Hey Erin ,

Ha! Thats great to hear. My wife is the one who came up with the idea and is running it (hence my helping out). It should be pretty good - Im not sure how much of what is going to happen has been made public - but it should be a spectacle.

It'd be cool if the Mudbox ppl could meet for an informal at a bar one night - everyone could drink "mudslides" :-).

S-
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hey Scott,

That's great! It's a fun idea. I noticed that the "priestess" of ceremonies had her name hyphenated with Wells, so I was going to ask you about that. I'm up for an informal beer some night during the week, or a mudslide. 😉 My wife is going down there to work too, so it should be fun.

Erin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report