Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring Smoke 2013 archives into Flame 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
beergarden2
366 Views, 2 Replies

Restoring Smoke 2013 archives into Flame 2015

Hi Guys,

I have an issue when trying to restore archives.

We've just updated our software to Flame 2015. We had previously been running Smoke 2013. 

The software keeps hanging up on frames during archive retrieval and initially I thought this was freezing the software and would restart the software. On restarting the retrieval it will always hang up on the same frame.

When I attempted to bring in the project another time I left the software to see if it would skip the frame it was hanging on. It did but it is now showing the error SPARK: Sparks: Loading file: Error reading file header/var/tmp/tmp0 and won't continue bringing the rest of the project in.

Any suggestions as to how I could fix this, or if you have any experiences of restoring projects into the new software would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rob.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Beau_James
in reply to: beergarden2

Check your permissions on /var/tmp first.  Then check that /var/tmp/tmp0 exists (#ls /var/tmp/tmp0)Then let's gofrom there.

Message 3 of 3
beergarden2
in reply to: Beau_James

All seems to be in order...

Have a look at the screenshot I took to make sure its ok.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report