Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Buffer Off

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
michaeldnyc
301 Views, 4 Replies

Reference Buffer Off

Hello,
The reference buffer is off on the Flame Premium here. I don't see any way to turn it on, the switch is grey and does not toggle. So I can only grab one still at a time. Is this normal? Thanks for your help.
Michael
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Robert.Adam
in reply to: michaeldnyc

Hi Michael.

Are you talking about the "Split Bar" button being disabled? Have you tried using the CTRL-B hotkey?
If that doesn't enable the split bar, then please try creating a new application user and see if that fixes the issue.

Regards,
Robert.

Robert Adam
Program Manager

Message 3 of 5
robcoulin

hi,

i guess, ive seen this before -
which version/platform/project?
probably if the button is greyed out in the UI, ctrl+b wont help much ...
as robert says - try a new user (& project) to see if it a general problem ...

robert
robert coulin
www.dreamwalks.com
Message 4 of 5
michaeldnyc

Thanks for your reply. I tried a new user and project but it is still the same. The split bar works normally, however I can only grab one still at a time. Just below the split bar button there is a Reference Buffer button that is grey and set to off. I am using a Flame Premium 2012 Ext1 sp1.
Message 5 of 5
rgnbetts

Hi,

The "reference buffer off" is talking about 3D LUTs and will only become active once you have a 3D LUT loaded up. Once you have a 3D LUT you can then select whether your split reference should have the LUT or not.

I hope this helps.
Flame Artist
Fin Design & Effects

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report