Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Flame Premium 2015 Ext 2 Videos - The VFX Shot Publish Workflow

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Grant.Kay
388 Views, 0 Replies

NEW Flame Premium 2015 Ext 2 Videos - The VFX Shot Publish Workflow

Hi All,

I hope that you are all looking forward to a great December!!!

I have just released a brand new video series on the VFX Shot Publish Workflow.

This workflow deals with centralising all the media, setups and metadata outside of the local Flame Database which allows your facility to have a centralized collaborative VFX working environment.

This is quite common to have a project in a central location and everyone contributes towards the VFX work.   

Th beauty of this workflow is that as VFX shots are created, they are automatically available in the Master Timeline.

This is possible through the use of XML Open clips which point the Flame products to the media, metadata, batch setups and rendered versions.

This set of videos takes you through this entire process.

VIDEO 1:  Shot and Segment Renaming
- This video shows you how to prepare the segments in the sequence to be published out into a VFX job-tree.  This covers the new segment renaming tools and well and the (VFX) Shot renaming tool to group media in various VFX shots.

VIDEO 2:  Exporting the VFX Shot Publish
- This video goes through the setup, detailed explanations and exporting the sequence publish to create a new Job-Tree or add to an existing one.

VIDEO 3:  Versioning in the Timeline Context
- This video examines the newly published Master Timeline which references the XML Open Clips.  We also go through the VFX versioning options in the context of the timeline.

VIDEO 4:  Centralized Collaborative VFX Pipeline
- This video combines all the info from the previous videos and goes through the centralized collaborative VFX pipeline process using multiple Flame Products.

You can check this all out on the Flame Premium Learning Channel.

Or you can download the videos via iTunes.

If you wish to follow along, you can use your own system or you can download the free training editions. 

Please follow me on Twitter @DiscreetUK for the latest Official Flame Premium Training Updates.

All feedback, requests and comments are always welcome!

Have a great festive season and see you in the new year!

Regards
Grant

Grant Kay
Principal Learning Content Developer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Official Autodesk Flame Learning Channel
http://www.youtube.com/flamehowtos

The Official Autodesk Smoke Learning Channel
http://www.youtube.com/smokehowtos

Also available as podcasts on iTunes

Follow me on twitter @discreetuk for the latest training updates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report