Community
Smoke Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Smoke Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Smoke topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My text formatting has changed after restarting software

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
383 Views, 1 Reply

My text formatting has changed after restarting software

This is strange. I set a basic text template gap effect up, one to be used on various videos in which the text identifid shots we were doing. The text was positioned in the upper right of the screen and was applied to 3 of 10 videos.

Today, I copied one of the gap effects to a new video and it's in a totally wrong position. The resolution is precisley the same, no resizes or anything are being added and it's a gap effect I'm pasting.

The problem grew when I went to an old video's already rendered gap effect. When I did this, I see it in the correct position and look that I rendered and exported in yesterday (image 1 in attached). When I go to edit it however, it's now in the inproper place I discovered when I copied it over (image 2). What's more, the gap effect is now black, a bad render or something, and I can't get it to work at all.

Any help on this one?

Thanks,

Josh

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Ursula3000
in reply to: Anonymous

I think I have the same problem. The axis values are messed up. The scale in y is set to 178.55% and in x to 200% instead of 100%. And the Position has also a strange offset.
I thought that it has something to do with the replacement of the background image.

But the real strange thing is, that even in the original timeline, if I edit the text gap effect, I got this messed up axis values.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Ursula

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report