Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2013/2012 crashing on startup

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
856 Views, 3 Replies

Mudbox 2013/2012 crashing on startup

I got this when i install mudbox after installing mudbox either 2012 or 2013 x86 its says
Unsupported Graphics Hardware
Mudbox requires ATI or NVIDIA graphics.
Please click on this link: Certified Hardware for more information.
Exiting.

My System is
Win 7 Ultimate SP1
CPU i5-2430M 2.40
RAM 2gb
Nvidia GEFORCE GT540M Cuda 2gb

Help please badly needed 🙂 because im making 3d animation a short story for my thesis 😄
oHh and I tried deleting the settings in the My documents folder and reinstalling and still the same
ive read a solution for this but i only find out is to reintall my windows but thats not good because ive got lot of files here and i dont have yet..a backup HDD so please help me 🙂 TIA!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anifex09
in reply to: Anonymous

This is normally due to mudbox's image browser. An easy fix is to reset Mudbox by deleting the mudbox folder found in your documents folder. To prevent this in the future make sure you set your image browser to an empty folder before closing down mudbox.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I've already tried that a lot of times but still Unsupported Graphics Hardware either 2012 or 2013 still the same error i get any ideas? 🙂 thanks by the way sir
Message 4 of 4
stevencaron

i have similar issues.

i first installed it and it failed to start, i reinstalled the graphics driver, and it started to work, and a few days later it no longer works.

i am pretty sure i am running certified hardware and drivers too.

*now it works... maybe its the nvidia optimus? where it uses integrated graphics until it needs it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report