Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2012 SAP1 Cool Stuff and other stuff!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
230 Views, 5 Replies

Mudbox 2012 SAP1 Cool Stuff and other stuff!

The dry-brush is phenomenally improved, Scenes with multiple textures are very interactive Gigatexel rocks. Way to go Dev team.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
FalconCrest
in reply to: Anonymous

GigaTexture is nice, I like it. Makes texturing much faster. Although texture mirror (started a thread about this) does not work accurately. I did find a problem when I export a layer to photoshop:

Exporting a layer to PSD causes a MuboxTexture::CopyToCalled on texture with an unknown locaiton
Message 3 of 6
RobinBall6995

So what's in it? I see Autodesk hasn't sent out any emails to say it's been relased again (why don't you do that AD? I pay for subscription, yet only find out I've got anything by hearsay). And there's no official announcement with a feature list that I can find. I know there was something at Siggraph.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Message 5 of 6
RobinBall6995

Thanks. A bit brief and no videos. I'll find out when I get home anyway, but how does the improved tiling work? Do sculpt brushes wrap around somehow?
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: RobinBall6995

Some videos are up in youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-9GUtq6K_I for a start.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums