Community
Smoke Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Smoke Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Smoke topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mismatched frame rates & UI

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
280 Views, 1 Reply

mismatched frame rates & UI

Editing a spot with multiple frames rates and formats.  Is there a way to turn off the mismatched frame rate warning each time I drop a 23.98 clip (or other) into a 59.94 sequence?   I don't want to pre-process the frames rates to 59.94 just lose the dialog warnign box.  

Also when editing each time I go to the single viewer then back to thumbnail mode (never use the source/record view) my timeline shrinks back to the default for singler viewer, I'd like to keep it covering a larger portion of the screen in the thumbnail mode without having to re-adjust it each time.   Is this possible?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
frenetj
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Adam,

To my knowledge, there is no way to get rid of this message.  We recently added the "don't ask again" option for some messages, but this one was not one of them.  We'll try to add this one to the list in a future release.

Opening the player should not shrink your timeline, unless you are showing some side panel(s) like the Audio Desk, the Vectorscope, etc.  Note that each of these side panels has its own minimum height.

Hope this helps,

Jasmin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report