Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Stitcher Dead???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
minorushin
1577 Views, 2 Replies

Is Stitcher Dead???

1.  The story continues as a mega tech company buys out a smaller company and then lets that product die, which appears to be the case with Stitcher. 

2.  It was working on my mac (OS 10.6), but when I upgraded to Mt Lion, it would crash when rendering.  

3.  Question:  Can someone from Autodesk actually confirm or deny what in the world is going on with Stitcher and future updates???    Just please give a straight answer, because if it's dead, I'm going to have to learn autopano pro.   

4.  By the way to the Autodesk folks, is there a way to actually get support from a human being??? 

Harry Shin (long term Realviz Stitcher user)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
3azeez
in reply to: minorushin

If there is anyone that killed Stitcher its RealViz themselves.

It was an amazing piece of software and I am sure Autodesk milked its code to the last drop possible in order to use its feature in their products and other products (I think Lieca is also using some of RealViz technology in one or two of their products.

anyway, I signed up to ask about Stitcher, and I guess I got my answer now.
Message 3 of 3
mikecogliandro
in reply to: minorushin

My copy of Stitcher Unlimited 5.7.1 was working great (and Fast) on my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.10.1), when in the middle of stitching 3 panoramas, a window popped up announcing my trial while be over in ten minutes. Since I purchased a license in 2008-2009, I dismisssed the window and continued on the 3rd pano. I rndered it and tried to save the project, but it would not save. The 3rd pano render jpg had 3 AutoDesk watermarks!

An attempt to re-activate the software resulting in a software crash. Rebooting Stitcher, the activate key was still there, but it will not save my work anymore. the "About Stitcher" box proclaimed that the software was "not activated". 

I have created literally hundreds of panoramas... and I have a lot of work coming up in the next 3-4 weeks and I really need to get these panoramas out!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report