Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Stitcher 4.0

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
488 Views, 1 Reply

Help with Stitcher 4.0

Hi all, I'm new hear so go gentle. I have a copy of Realviz Stitcher 4.0 which i need to get from my old computer to my new computer and whenever i try to register it i get taken to the AD homepage. Can anyone give me any advice on where to go from here? I'm looking to upgrade in a few months (when work picks up) and need this on my computer to get the upgrade. Hope someone can help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

as you've probably noted by reading through these forums, the chance of stitcher ever being updated by AD is pretty slim, last update was over 2 years ago, and they have shown no interest at all in communicating with paying customers who are having problems, as per their unique "30 days from purchase only" support plan

i was in a similar situation a couple years ago, i had a BIG mass stitching job coming up and AD decided to remove batch stitching with NO notification or explanation to their customers, and ignored the many pleas for any explanation - eventually giving an answer that "it was buggy, so we removed it" - rather than fix it !?!?!?

fortunately i was able to get up to speed with PTGUI in time to complete things, PTGUI's additional speed and efficiency was quite a pleasant surprise as well, plus no weird activation nonsense, etc

so, sorry, i know its not what you want to hear, but i would strongly suggest that your money would be better spent on an alternative stitching app like ptgui or autopano

sam

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report