With new tools to power your pipeline
Discussion Groups

General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
raul-reznek_1

GLOBAL warming

12 Views, 47 Replies
06-27-2007 07:54 AM
Well this is general discussion and i want to know what you guys feel.
It may be funny for some people to read this thread or to see it here, but i'm feeling the effects of global warming and its not funny, 49 degrees in shade. I realised that art has always been the reason the world changes( formally at least). Look at how movies influence the way we live and how we act.

How do you guys feel?
I've been trying to do a character for some time now and for 3 or 4 days i cant concentrate because of the heat.
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
gagan_jain

Re: GLOBAL warming

06-27-2007 08:17 AM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
Yeah i have also feeling this for many years
Every year temp is going high and there is lot of global warming.
there some tips on Google do read them and pass them to ur friends and they will pass them to there friends.
here samll software that help

LocalCooling is a 100% Free power management tool from Uniblue Labs that allows users to optimize their energy savings in minutes and as a result reduce Greenhouse Gas emissions.

Download the 100% Free LocalCooling Application and it automatically optimizes your PC's power consumption by using a more effective power save mode. You will be able to see your savings in real-time translated to more environmental terms such as how many trees and gallons of oil you have saved.

Local Cooling will:

* Cut your energy bills.
* Reduce the amount of Greenhouse Gas CO2 emissions as a result of your reduced PC power consumption.
* Give you full control over your power mode settings.
* Improve your overall computing experience and efficiency.
* Show you in detail how much you have saved since installing the software.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4045/localcoolingbs8.jpg
Download here
download.uniblue.com/localcooling/localcooling-1.04.exe
www.localcooling.com/

The best way to bring this down is teach value of it child
if this gones on,We will see soon see people shouts SOS
Please use plain text.
iatriki

06-27-2007 09:34 AM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
Well, the global warming has already started and in the years to come we will feel it more and more. There's no turning back. The only solution to slow down the process is to stay at home mudboxing on a solar powered computer. :smileywink: (home, beeing a cool deep cave with the computer connected to an external solar pannel....)..
Please use plain text.
Vimmy

06-27-2007 09:38 AM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
Yes raul-reznek Global warming is a totally true probleme, specially for the survive of the human species and all other type of animals, insects etc... I currenly live in Canada, and the temperature is generaly cold, but yea since few years and specially this years the temperature are abnormally more hot and we beat new temperature record every years.

A Truely big probleme more than all others for the continuity of our small blue planet...

Survive with the evolution of technology!
Please use plain text.
(anon)

06-27-2007 11:11 AM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
Global warming may be happening, but there is no evidence linking it to human activity. It's a perfectly normal natural phenomenon that's been happening constantly since the earth formed. We've only been around in any realistic capacity for a few thousand year, and if you look back over that period there is nor record showing a constant increase in temperatures to the present day, it goes up and down, with cold snaps and warm periods just like it's always done.
The temperature fluctuates because of sun activity and the solar wind's effects on cloud formation.
Don't listen to the hippies and the scientists who earn their living from global warming studies, and therefore are interested in comping up with doom and gloom scenarios to get more funding and publicity.
Please use plain text.
Ianucci

06-27-2007 12:34 PM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
Yes, Im sure the vast amounts of greenhouse gases etc that humans have been pumping into the air for decades have had absolutely no effect on the enviroment, thats crazy talk. :rolleyes:
Please use plain text.
FloBox

06-27-2007 01:07 PM in reply to: raul-reznek_1

Don't listen to the hippies and the scientists who earn their living from global warming studies, and therefore are interested in comping up with doom and gloom scenarios to get more funding and publicity.

Puh ! Thanks for shedding some light on this !
Please use plain text.
Vimmy

06-27-2007 01:10 PM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
The global warming it totally linked to Human activity, this is not just a cold or warm period cause by cycle of the sun and earth, during all the history the CO2 never reach over 300 ppm. CO2, methane and all those type of gaz reduce the ozone. All this phenomenon i connected to human activity. Yea they have some crazy talk for some prediction, but otherwise that this is real phenomenon.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Walli

06-27-2007 02:37 PM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
I think this is again is a point where humans make themselves much bigger as they are.
As it was told above, there have been temperature increases much higher then now (and also temeprature drops) and all this long before humans started polluting.

And just some weeks ago I have read several articles where they showed that temperature is not increasing due to increasing amount of CO2 . It looks as if it is the other way around, first the remparature raises and because of higher temperatures you get more CO2.

Don
Please use plain text.
raul-reznek_1

06-27-2007 07:29 PM in reply to: raul-reznek_1
i was actually hoping you guys would see a different point of view. we have the power to influence the world trough what they see in our works. artists shape the wolrd of tomorrow, scientists build it. artists and fat rich men who dont care about anything but their fat ass lol :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.