Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export layers as blendshape in 3Ds max 2015 problem !!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1147 Views, 4 Replies

export layers as blendshape in 3Ds max 2015 problem !!!

Hello guys ...

recently I try rig my character model and for morpher (blendshape) in max I decide to use mudbox 2015 !
when I'm done with layers I send it to 3ds max 2015 and mention that I select the "export sculpt layer groups on current mesh level as morph targets" button + checked "export sculpt layer as blen dshape" in -> preferences/FBX

I try to open file in mudbox 2014 but it can't.

(!) I try export layers with a simple object in mudbox 2014 and 3Dmax 2014 and that was correct ! it have morpher on object in max !

any suggestion to solve this problem ?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
paulneale
in reply to: Anonymous

I will have to try in 2015 when I get Mud 2015. I still don't have that up and running. What errors are being given. 

Paul Neale

http://paulneale.com

Paul Neale

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: paulneale

the problem is layer don't send with FBX plugin and the plugin must create morpher in 3ds max with sculpt layers az morph target !

as I mentioned before it works in 2014 pack. but why 2015 won't work !?

Message 4 of 5
paulneale
in reply to: Anonymous

Well I know that changes have been made in MUd 2015 so maybe something has been broken. I can't test it as I don't have Mud 2015 yet. 

Paul Neale

http://paulneale.com

Paul Neale

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
fabio_forti
in reply to: paulneale

Any solution to export the morph targets from Mudbox 2015 to 3ds Max 2015? I was waiting for a new service pack. Mudbox 2016 has already arrived and I still hoping for a solution that I think never came.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report