Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dying keyboard shortcuts

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
majush
514 Views, 4 Replies

Dying keyboard shortcuts

Hi,

This have been strage couple of days for me. My custom shortcuts and now the normal shortcuts started disappearing on me one by one. First it was select all for gmask  vertices. Ctrl+A was the assigned one but it disappeared frm yesterday morning and I put it back to where it was and in a few mts, it went back to nothing again. So i have been setting it back to Ctrl+A almost every 30 mts.

Q for brush size also started going off. Now I gotta fix it back every now and then.

Today its the Ctrl+Drag for selecting tolerence in modular keyer.

I am using smoke classic keys and I did made a new user id and changed a few custom keys for that and the trouble seems to be happening in that new user id as well.

Any suggestion on what to do? Am still on 2015 and not yet into Ext1.

Thanks in advance

On Smoke 2016
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
fred.warren
in reply to: majush

Hello,

Please contact the support team if possible. They will help you investigate the issue.

thanks

fred

Frédéric Warren
User Experience Designer
Message 3 of 5
majush
in reply to: fred.warren

I just remembered that I had backed up the user folder a while ago. So I replaced the existing folder with the old one and now its all fine. I think the db went corrupted or something. So got everything working again.

thanks

On Smoke 2016
Message 4 of 5
fred.warren
in reply to: majush

It would be nice if you could send us the corrupted user the next time it happens. It might help us debug the problem.

fred

Frédéric Warren
User Experience Designer
Message 5 of 5
majush
in reply to: fred.warren

I think the second userid i created during the struggle is still there. Lemme check how it works on my next day at work and will zip nd attach it here if its still behaving the same.

thanks

On Smoke 2016

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report