Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG?? MATCH SOURCING A TIME WARPED CLIP IS REMOVING THE HEAD AND TAIL....

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
170 Views, 0 Replies

BUG?? MATCH SOURCING A TIME WARPED CLIP IS REMOVING THE HEAD AND TAIL....

INFERNO 2011 sp3

I dont remember this happening before, and I have already made sure that my soft edit/cut buttons are selected in my preferences...

Here is the issue....if I time warp a clip, and allow it to have 10 frames head and tail...then I take that clip and swap it into my conform....when i go to match source it back out, it does not register that the clip is sitting right there....it match sources a new version of said clip, with the head and tail cut off....what is happening?? I have checked all the machines in my place and they are all doing this....I have spoken to other people at other studios though, and they say this is not happening on their end...what can we be doing differently other than checking the soft edit/cut buttons in desktop preferences??

The work around I am using is to commit the clip before I swap it in...this works fine...but I do not want to have to do this...please help..

-Rickyexpress
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report