Community
Smoke Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Smoke Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Smoke topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animated Colour Warper Timeline Effect Broken?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ryan
263 Views, 1 Reply

Animated Colour Warper Timeline Effect Broken?

I'm on a project in Smoke 2015 SP2 requiring animated colour warps on most of 130+ shots.  Unfortunately it seems that, while I can set a keyframe in the black / white / saturation / gamma boxes on certain frames to highlight them yellow - this is really just setting this value over the entire shot and not really keyframing anything.  The result is simply as if I adjusted one of these values for the shot overall.  I am using a custom matte selection (I.E.: S1, S2, S3) when this happens.  Major bummer.  Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ryan
in reply to: ryan

Turns out the "Set Key" button in Keyframe Control sub-menu at right works as it should to set keys.

So... there is a bug.  The right-click > "Set Keyframe" controls are broken in most if not all channels of the Colour Warper timeline effect; whether work on a selection or master in Smoke 2015 OSX SP2.

I've also noticed many channels appear to be missing from the Colour Warper timeline effect in the Animation curves graph; such as Saturation, Black / White Point, etc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report