Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cybernetic organism head - WorkBook

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
webbyeasy
243 Views, 4 Replies

cybernetic organism head - WorkBook

Started this a few weeks back, working on it a few hours a week, been a total Mudbox noob its been a steep learning curve but I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it.

The plan is to create a cybernetic head in the style of DOOM video game. Will try to update this as I go along, any tips or crits welcome.

As you can see I went through several face shapes, I think the latest version has a bit more personality. ( the gray renders )

I've exported the mid-poly mesh back to maya and started blocking out the mechanized parts

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
webbyeasy
in reply to: webbyeasy

Another Update!

I guess I've fallen into the trap of not having a clear concept drawn out for this, but I'm definitely happy with the direction now. Trying to cross the styles of steampunk and cyberpunk togather into something that has good shape, symmetry and silhouette.

Cogs will be replaced with proper cogs once I'm happy with the position.

Message 3 of 5
webbyeasy

Still trying to figure out how this guy is suppose to levitate / main power source. Any suggestions?
Message 4 of 5
webbyeasy

still no one care to give some crits?
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Cool. I would love to see more hard edge parts supporting the face and the head, and the main reactor could be placed upon the chest. He doesnt need legs, hes floating. You could possibly give him a bionic/mechanical eye and the cheekbones could be made out of parts of mechanical elements. Just a suggestion. Kepp up the good work!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report