Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification section does not show up on create item screen

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anders..Boman
547 Views, 6 Replies

Classification section does not show up on create item screen

Like the title says, in our tenant we use the classification section to store details about our items. The classification section used to be included on the item creation screen, but it does not show up anymore. See attached screenshots for clarity. Also, the numbering of the sections clearly shows that one is missing.

I have tried to remove the section and re-add it without success. Have anybody experienced this recently, and does anyone know how to fix it?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

This looks like a bug.  There is most likely an error in the developer console (F12 when using Chrome or Firefox).

To resolve this, tech support should be involved. Please open a call.

Message 3 of 7

Hi @Anders..Boman ,

We have a bug being looked at that closely related to this - the section is missing from the Create page. However, the scenario we were able to reproduce involves a class that does not contain any properties (fields), which is not what you have in your screenshot. Can you please file a case for this so we can look at it as a priority? Thanks.

Giliar de Fries Perez
Sr. Product Owner
Fusion 360® Manage
Autodesk Canada Co.
Message 4 of 7

Hello,

I will open a support ticket. Thank you for your response.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anders..Boman

It looks like I have the same issue, the Classification Section which is required for our Part Number Generation doesn't show on create Item.

Is this tenant by tenant isolated issue, do I need to follow suit and report a support case?

Bob Donovan

Message 6 of 7
giliar.defriesperez
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous  @Anders..Boman ,

At around 5PM EDT today (Sept 18th),  we released a fix for the issue that was affecting most customers, and I believe this is the same that you are experiencing based on the posts here. Please re-check the creation of an item in the workspaces affected and let me know if it's fixed for you too - if not, file a support case and send me over private message the case number.

Thanks,

Giliar

Giliar de Fries Perez
Sr. Product Owner
Fusion 360® Manage
Autodesk Canada Co.
Message 7 of 7
Anders..Boman
in reply to: Anonymous

The reply I got for my ticket was that they are already aware of the issue and are working on fixing this bug. I don't think it would hurt if more people report this as that might increase the motivation to fix it.

Edit: I can confirm that my issue is now resolved. It seems to be working as intended now.

BR/ Anders

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report