Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Grid TAB Overall Totals

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
leungjcp
410 Views, 1 Reply

Access to Grid TAB Overall Totals

Hi guys,

Is there read access to the aggregated total in a grid? I don't see any access to this value. It also doesn't seem to be available in Reports.

In my case as the linear processes get completed, it will be added to this grid below.  At the end I want to take the overall total and post it to the front of the record so I have access to it from a Report.

Here's a similar post which I did not see a response to:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-lifecycle-forum/aggregating-integer-columns-on-grid-tab/m-p/67...

overall tat.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
leungjcp
in reply to: leungjcp

The short term solution that will work for us is to use Reports.  In Reports I can extract the aggregate sum.  You will need to "enable grouping" and select the aggregate type to show in reports.

In our case we can export the report to excel and find the Monthly, Yearly TAT of our records.  This will work for now although it would still be nice to have access to the overall total so I can post that value to the front of the record.  Since there ins't access, I would have to loop through all my grid values and total the sum required.

overall sum.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report