Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Update Version 2.0.14109 - What's New

18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19
annaka.ketterer
2026 Views, 18 Replies

Product Update Version 2.0.14109 - What's New

• We fixed a crash issue occurring when trying select an axis and enter a distance from the pattern command.
  • We fixed a crash issue that happened when saving certain documents.
  • One of you reported an issue where Fusion 360 was trying to use the old cloud solve pipeline that was disabled about a month ago due to Launch Darkly being blocked by a firewall. Sorry about that, this issue is now fixed.
  • We fixed an issue causing a crash in cWebApi destructor. 

See the latest September 2022 Product Update What's New blog post here:

https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/blog/september-2022-product-update-whats-new

Annaka Ketterer
Community Manager
Prior Lake, Minnesota

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
furaTT4KY
in reply to: annaka.ketterer

Well done, really great job.. I open fusion, open electronic design and leave PCB opened. The program is running in the background, I am working in another program. Fusion completely freezes and crashes in 10-20 minutes. Perfect update. Do you have testers at all?

It also crashes after changing shorcuts, after saving electronic libs, after component placement (electronic desing), etc..

Message 3 of 19

After update F360 is unusable ... freezes all the time . In Manufacture it have 5 sec freeze every 30 sec and after 5 minutes afk its freeze for good . Please fix that .

btw , it would be great to have some emergency downgrade button in case of that kind of problems ...

edit. Forgot to mention : MacBook Pro - newest MacOS 

Message 4 of 19

I've been having constant random "Not Responding" freezes since yesterdays update. This mornings update didn't seem to fix it. Doesn't seem to be a hardware problem as Revit and AutoCAD are working fine. Oh it looked like it snapped out of it and as soon as I clicked the window it went back to Not Responding as I type this.  

Message 5 of 19

I upvote the statement that this latest update is one of the worst reviewed by testers (if it really was run through them). Scrapping the local simulation was a really bad idea in and of itself, but at least the cloud option should've been checked properly before the launch. Now nothing works and it seems that even the simple static stress simulation environment will be a paid-for luxury. My disappointment is wide and vast...

edit: ...and yes, the freezing problem is really the rotten cherry on this bad cake...

Message 6 of 19

Hi, this is really a kind of Exodus... but I am sure the Team f360 will get this fixed.

For me it crashes after updating to 2.0.14109 upon:

Opening the latest design file

Opening a subassembly. Subsequent restart, open again, it worked.

Searched the forum, tried

Check the subassemblies for timeline errors: There are none

Save the subassemblies (like moving the timeline back and forth, then save)

It still crashes upon opening the assembly file.

There was a windows update yesterday, I wonder whether it has something to do with this too.

Either way, I hope this will get HIGH PRIORITY ASAP, as it really is quite a bummer.

Thank you and Greetings, TS

Message 7 of 19
tschneemann
in reply to: tschneemann

Update: For me, it does not crash anymore.

What I did:

There is a 3DPCB inserted as subassembly. (had not updated/re-saved this one before)

Steps:

re-saved the file where the derived outline is from (timeline back/forth, save).

Update of 3DPCB (yellow triangle thingy). Did not do the /edit board/ thing.

Small changes in the PCB, push to 3DPCB (otherwise, even with updated 3DPCB, the Electronics Design file save button is greyed out), saved the Electronics Design.

Opened assembly, held fingers crossed... , and... it opened. Clicked yellow triangle, it works. Saved.

Closed f360, opened again, opened the design file, fingers crossed again... and it works.

To all who read this: Keep the spirit high, take a deep breath, try a workaround, or take a day off and the problem will probably not happen anymore tomorrow. I know this can be frustrating when you are in flow, but... things happen. Happy creating.

Message 8 of 19
tschneemann

Update

... oi, it works for a while, then not. closing/opening f360, and the file opens. Next time, it doesn't.

The fusion 360 icon in the dock is blank, may it have something to do with the window management framework thingy? Uneducated guess, but it seems whatever caused this caught everyone as a surprise.

So then... fingers crossed

Message 9 of 19

Same here... Fusion keeps crashing every 5 minutes!!! Please solve this ASAP!
Message 10 of 19
sh9WZ6F

I think I hat 30 crashes with Fusion 360 and the integrated "Eagle" today...

Filled around 20 crash reports, the other crashes went straight to Desktop without notice.

Crashes on opening... Crashes on uploading Step-Files... Crashes on moving components... Crashes on renaming komponents... Crashes on copying Projects...

I think I should rather list where it did not crash:   {  }

WTF ARE YOU DOING??????????????????????????

Message 11 of 19

Fusion has been unusable all day today ever since the update.

A crash every 5-10 minutes of having it open. A crash every time I load tooling or a new part.

I have the similar error where when starting it only shows a white square. I tried reinstalling, repairing, and restarting my computer. Until this update I have had 0 issues with this software.

Hopefully a fix is deployed soon, I may have to cam something out this afternoon 😞

Message 12 of 19
Adafruit
in reply to: furaTT4KY

We are also getting crashes while Fusion 360 is left idle in the background. It's happened twice now since the upgrade this morning.

Message 13 of 19

Fusion 360 just crashes after a while without any projects open. It seems something is broken with the project browser on the left-hand side. When I close it fast enough, the point in time until the crash is sizebly delayed.

Message 14 of 19
mac_ito

bullshit, this release is completely farted

Message 15 of 19

Unstable. I only hope it hasn't corrupted my files.

Message 16 of 19
sgingras

Yes, crashes out of doing nothing.

Message 17 of 19

Unfortunately consistent crashes all day yesterday, and have already had to force quit 3 times first thing today as Fusion keeps freezing.

Whatever about automated modelling.....I have done it that many times that I'm going to have to automate "Send Error Report" 

Message 18 of 19
tschneemann

2.0.14110 has landed. No crash so far.

P.S.: It is a bit sluggish when orbiting. Well, lets hope this is temporary.

In any case, the f360 Team deserves two awards. First for royally messing up this update, and then for fixing it 🙂

Message 19 of 19
mac_ito

for several months it has become the norm. two releases per month, one with new features, the other with bug fixes, it's like cyberpunk 2077..

next to that, UI, animation and rendering functionalities expected for more than 5 years still absent, electronic and manufacturing environments always more expensive just like the simulation recently..

your development process and strategy and the way you manage your budgets is bullshit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums