Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading to server progress indicator

Uploading to server progress indicator

Hi,

I noticed this a couple of times where I want to close the Fusion app and it'll give me a warning that Fusion 360 is uploading message. I'm fine with this but it'll be nice if there's probably an icon indicator at the window bar showing if there's any activity going on. That way I can ensure everything is properly uploaded before turning it off to avoid any unnecessary problems

Thanks

4 Comments

That'd seriously help.

Also.. I'm not sure what's going on with mine but I've been getting this 

Capture d’écran 2014-10-28 à 17.22.13.png

every time I quit [with the number increasing]. There seems to be no obvious way for the user to see what's going on with the cloud sync or intervene if there is an issue (just knowing would be nice).

O.Tan
Advisor

Wow, that's A LOT of data uploads

Hmm...perhaps you can try this, close all work documents related windows in Fusion 360 (technically you'll end up with an empty drawing file) and leave it for an hour (go for a lunch break or something)?

schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

We are adding a spinner to data to show which items have pending save and sync pending. This should help know when they complete.

kellings
Advisor

Could we also get some kind of an upload/download icon up by the time/battery area on OS X and maybe down in the taskbar area on Windows?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report