Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Suggestions

OK, I have been playing with this software a little bit. I am used to Inventor so I am having to unlearn some stuff. 

• I'd like the option of history-based editing, maybe something that could be turned on and off?
  • needs a 3d sketch
  • Content Center?
  • I teach technical and engineering drawing and this would fit into those classes. My students need to be able to turn stuff in... I assume the program will eventually have rendering as well as the ability to create drawings. Adding dimensions, views, etc, is an important part of communicating a design. Besides, they need something on paper to take home.
  • I have to go back and put on sketch dimensions manually even if I've typed in a distance, unless there's some way to add them automatically I don't know about.
  • The browser gets unweildy on large models. One suggestion would be to have the create sketch, features, etc commands all begin with a box with 'Feature01' highlighted, or whatever, so that the user is nudged towards giving them descriptive names.
  • A simple on/off for section views--maybe I have missed this but right now I have to redefine the location of the section (moving it away from the model) to turn it off.
  • When using commands like Fillet I have to go and hold CTRL  for each edge, there are not as many options here as I'd like.

That's all right now

2 Comments
schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: 実装済み
Grat ideas. In order to track you suggestions, It's best to enter one idea per topic so we can keep the status and questions pert topic. I'm happy to break this up but it will lose your name and makes it harder for you to track. Let us know if you want us to break it up.
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report