Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several ideas

several ideas

- extrude or develop a spiral on a path with full parametric controls.

- patch surface through multiple selection of co-planar edges. Selection of edges can be done with a window or pick by pick.

- automatic alignment of 2d sketches on 3d splines, perpendicular and at a certain distance from start or end.

- distribute scketches on a 3d path.

- flow along a path. I can deform Tsplines or patch using a spline as flex control bone.

- layers. I can define multiple selected bodies and assig them to a layer list with control over color, visibility, material, wireframe visible thickness, line type.

- instances. I can copy or instance a body. On instance whatever transformation I apply it will be reflected on all instances.

- double click select connected edges, it cycles through all the possible connections.

- push-pull command can operate also on edges, I can replicate just one edge or a closed looped edges to define an offset without engage the sketch commands.

- push-pull can extrude single edges to define a surface then it can be extruded without broke the history. I don't want to switch between model and patch.

- automatic features detection. I select one fillet, Fusion360 recognizes all the fillets matching that radius. A list will be showed, I can change all the fillets with the same diameter.

- lofted push-pull. I can define a sketch section and extrude it on a selected edge to subtract material (without create the extruding sketch profile) I can decide where to stop the extrusion or define the distance from start/end or percent.

regards
1 Comment
brianrepp
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report