Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering and animation export

Rendering and animation export

I would love to see a way to export storyboard animations from Fusion 360 with rendering options. Thanks!

12 Comments
TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

asanoki
Observer

Hi Autodesk! Any update on this? Do you have any estimated delivery date for this feature?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way for the exported animation video to look like a rendering (without grid lines and so on)? If this post is about exactly that, then I'd also like to know whether there's an update on this from Autodesk.

Thank you

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

What is a new product without a professional introduction video?

It would be nice to render animations with raytracing, too.

At the moment it is good how fast one is able to create cool animations but with raytracing these animations would look to be a lot more professional.

There should be an option when publishing the video to select raytracing and different options for how to do the raytracing.

Maybe cloud rendering for animations would be also a very cool feature.

At this point one can also think of share the resources (calculation power) of all participants of a project. So for example if you got 5 friends within the same project you can use the calculation power of all 5 computers instead of just your own to render the video with raytracing.

animation_rt.png

Tags (4)
a.b.simsek1
Community Visitor

@FabisFusionTutorials    I agree...

@Discussion_Admin @brianrepp @Azmeera.M @keqingsong This would save loads of time. This type of feature would also solve these problems...

FYI. This is a part of an email I sent to support...

>>

My latest trial is through A360 but there are a few features that are not the same.

For example,
1. The decal does not appear in A360.
2. I don't want to see trial lines in the animation. I don't see it in Fusion but it appears in A360 online and I can't get rid of it.

All I want is to have the animations I create in Fusion to be rendered (and) into video files.

<<

They asked me to repost in Forum... So here I am. Please reply.

By the way, if it is a planned selling point for users to render videos of Motion Studies via Cloud, then just add 'from Animation' without changing anyting...

Would be nice. Urgent fix would be good....... By next Monday would be better   🙂

This software is facinating.. You guys are awesome.

colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Hi @FabisFusionTutorials,

Thanks for the suggestion.

We have heard this request from other customers and we have it in our backlog.  

Release date is TBD at this time.

Thanks

Colin

dandroid88
Enthusiast

Bumping this to express how excited I would be!

shrikant_kris
Participant

Rendering storyboards will delight lot of users like me.

Even knowing the approximate release date will delight a lot.

tajudeen_t
Participant

This will be great feature in fusion 360. I look forward to it

s3663796
Observer

Yeah guys we really need this feature!

Also the ability to export animations into other programs like Unreal Engine

gotiobg
Contributor

Is there any progress on this feature?

It would be very useful to be able to export animations out of Fusion.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report