Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More information easy access = control

More information easy access = control

I feel a bit starved for information in Fusion.  I keep asking myself what is this object and how do I change it?

So we have this Browser with scene items bodies components etc.  I keep looking to this list for more information.  I wish one could right click on a body in the list and query information about that body.  More over edit it there.   All of it. 

For instance

• Body topology; Show the topology in the same terms as when the object is created.  Number of faces, length or diameter   Again be able to change the number of faces in either the selected direction
  • Love to change the degree of the surface here (hint hint)
  • Show Vertices
  • Show type handles
  • Position in X Y Z
  • Switch to box mode
  • Display button might fan out in allowing toggling between the display option such as wire frame shaded zebra stripe  etc.
  • Change color by drilling further into a color pallet
  • Drill in deeper and you find Draft analysis color control center

I am sure you get the idea...

Another thought is to have this right click on the body produces a radial menu displaying all the option's headers.  If you stopped at a sector with a header (say Topology ) opens up and the other options disappear. This type of thing becomes muscle memory reflexive thing rather than reading and decoding an icon after fishing through a menu.  

1 Comment
colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

I've archived this idea due to a low number of votes and the number of votes.

If you think this is still a valid idea please feel free to resubmit.

Thanks

Colin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report