Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make On-Board training truely Cloud based

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
345 Views, 3 Replies

Make On-Board training truely Cloud based

Hi,

Problem: On-Board training material access and revision control

As it is now, when one signs up to F360, one has to go and find the on-boarding material, download & upload.. well you know the drill

It would be nice if there was an option in the sign-up process, to have a tick-box "Add on-board training project folder to my cloud-space". If ticked the system would then copy the most recent version of the material to the users cloud folder.

As I see it this would save time for the end-user, minimise necessary data traffic

Revision control - it would then be very easy for training developers to ensure correct material is available to match their Yuotube videos...

Currently this is not the case which makes it tricky to follow some of the training.

Hope that is clear as mud, if not please ask me to clarify myself

Anders

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
warrenjones
in reply to: 620922

Agree that the onboarding training should be easier to access without time consuming (and processor/bandwidth intensive) file download/upload and conversion.  Not sure that the cumbersome download process is an excuse for the many errors in the materials that have not been fixed/updated.

I actually liked the option of downloading the onboard training as there are few/no off-line manuals available.  There should be a downloadable F360 manual. Also, I think the general ability to learn and use the product when offline/off-Cloud is essential ... as design work sometimes must be done in the field or at a location where there is no big Internet pipe.

Regards

Message 3 of 4
TimeraAutodesk

Hi all,

Great feedback and suggestions - this is in line with where we are moving in regards to the Onboarding Training content and the experience surrounding it. We are currently re-evaluating the packaging/delivery method of the content as a team, and you can expect to have a less cumbersome, more stream-lined experience in the near future.

Best,

Timera

Message 4 of 4
TimeraAutodesk

The Fusion 101 Training models & links to content are now automatically delivered through the dashboard to all users for better accessiblity and discoverability. Great suggestions!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report