Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data integrity and stability before money

data integrity and stability before money

This is not an idea, per se, and I'm not sure if it's just that Fusion 360 is crashing so often or if it's some sort of data corruption but I keep losing parts after putting a couple hours into them.

That's fine (albeit EXTRORDINARILY ANNOYING and FRUSTRATING) for an application that I'm not paying for but it seems to me that those are pretty major issues for an app that you want to start charging anything for 🙂

I'm not saying you shouldn't start charging.. but I do think you should do a complete freeze on new feature development and spend at least a couple of months focused on stability and data integrity.

When it works, it's amazing and a huge time saver.. when it doesn't, it's madening.
4 Comments
rb
Participant
Participant

I have to say that I agree completely!

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

promm
Alumni
Status changed to: Implemented

The Fusion team has put a significant effort towards improving stability, reliability, bugs and other areas that affect the customer experience.  Based off of feedback from the forums, customer visits, sales feedback and other customer interactions this idea is being changed to implemented.

Regards,

Mike Prom

Will definitely give you that @promm and F360 team !

My biggest complaint now is just navigation 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report