Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAM Flyout menus, can they be made static?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
LibertyMachine
311 Views, 2 Replies

CAM Flyout menus, can they be made static?

I've only now just begun playing with Fusion 360 and one thing I've noticed is the fly-out menus in 2d and 3d cam. Is there anyway for them to be static, or moveable and pinned to the side of the scree? Doing extensive programming, it will get old having to click, click and then go. 

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You can add buttons from the flyout to the toolbar.

In a fly out, at the right end of the menu, there is an arrow that will pop the command onto the toolbar.

customize.png

Kevin Schneider
Message 3 of 3

Riiiiiight. And then I end up with a very long very large bar that I can't resize or even have go vertical instead of a constan horizontal. How about making them small seperate enitities that, oh, I don't know, move to the far left or righ on their own bar set?t. Maybe even putting some intelligence into them, so when one goes into CAM mode (or even modeling mode), your entire bar layout is changed and it's totally customisable to ones taste (within reason).

There is that entire blank space above the very large toolbar that is basically wasted space. Granted, some of that will get taken up with project names, but there is still 10-16 inches of wasted space in that are (depending on monitor of course)

Just a thought........

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report