Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be able not to accept update or roll back update

Be able not to accept update or roll back update

just with one update Fusion got useless for the current project I work on with my students

because the mesh to BREP converter not only triangulates the heck out of ngons but

also adds terrible artifacts rendering this tool and process non functional in Fusion.

I think you really need to add the ability to deny an update and incase lile now

stuff goes wrong enable users to roll back.

I really hope I do not have to wait till the next update to get the BREP bug fixed.

It would throw a major wrenge into my teaching plan for furniture design.

5 Comments
Helmi74
Collaborator

You're so **** right, Claas. This update broke a lot. For me foremost because it broke saving designs completely. I'm so lucky i got note of that while testing because i don't even get any feedback it doesn't work. Imagine working on a design for some hours and thinking everything is fine after saving manually several times and on next start you see nothing got saved at all.

I'm out of Fusion completely until this is fixed and i have no chance to fix anything myself. I would also vote for a possible rollback even though i know how hard this is because the server software always has to change with new versions beeing so different to old ones.

cekuhnen
Mentor

Oh boy note to myself - Never write a text after midnight in a foreign language.

I am so rry for the spelling errors and hope my text makes sense.

Helm I read that others are also quite having a problem with the save function. I assume for such things they will provide a fix soon. A lot of the bugs I spotted in the past they tried to fix for this realease. Sadly well my lovely mesh to BREP tool is just broken now.

TS works but TS is slower to work with.

yoshimitsuspeed
Advisor

It would also be nice if big interface and functionality changes could be optional.
It is hard when you are tryign to use fusion in a work environment and you have to meet deadlines and productivity numbers and all of a sudden you have to spend 30 min trying to get used to a new interface or different functionality.
I love how fast Fusion is progressing but the regular updates with big changes have lost me a good chunk of productivity.

Damon360
Enthusiast

I really get the sense that the Fusion360 team is just fealing their way through development without a lot of design control.  Ultimatly I believe this will make for excellent software as it follows real world use patterns and needs rather than some pre-defined idea. However the negatve aspects of this development approach are glaring for those of us who have invested time and projects to it without knowing up front that it was going to be so changable. This has cost me days if not weeks of design time. I cringe with every forced update and have missed several deadlines because of sudden involentary changes.

colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report