Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animation

Animation

Hi,

- Animation must be active also during the rendering process

- I want to save sequential frames and/or mpg4 videos

- I want to watch Fusion360 animations on iPads

- Cross dissolve between different camera positions

- Fade animation of components and switch on-off status

- Multiple selection of animated tracks

- Add-remove keyframe on the timeline

- Linear, bezier or ease in-out interpolation

- Realtime edit action feedback on timeline

- Translation-rotation-scale on separate tracks

- Better playhead snap on time

- Detachable timeline from the viewport

- Disable default ease in-out of the entire animation. I want decide what animation starts linear, accelerated, etc.

- Precise time input to place the playhead

- Animated section with color personalization

- Animated transparency

- Animated text and quotes with always parallel to screen text and constant font hight.

- Full screen option with no timeline and data panel

- Non linear animation. Playlist. Animation groups. I can insert pauses, I can change the order.

- Copy, paste, reverse animation. I create an animation then I copy it and reverse it.

- Cycled animations, ping-pong, infinite

regards

3 Comments
TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討

Great feedback Gabriele. A few of the line items are currently possible, and it would be great to have some more detail on some of the items so we better understand your use-case and needs. I've added my comments in-line below in blue

- Animation must be active also during the rendering process

- I want to save sequential frames and/or mpg4 videos This feature under development now, and will be available in an update soon. 

- I want to watch Fusion360 animations on iPads We anticipate this to be available early next year

- Cross dissolve between different camera positions

- Fade animation of components and switch on-off status Right-click on a selected component and click "Show/Hide" in the marking menu. This will toggle the visibility of the componenet and create an action for it in the timeline. If you drag to the right or left of the lightbulb action in the timeline, it lengthens the duration of the visibility toggle on/off and creates a fade effect. 

- Multiple selection of animated tracks

- Add-remove keyframe on the timeline

- Linear, bezier or ease in-out interpolation

- Realtime edit action feedback on timeline Can you please give more detail on this? Are you looking to edit the duration or start/end times of the actions, or something different? If you right-click on an action in the timeline, you can currently control the start/end times of that unique action. 

- Translation-rotation-scale on separate tracks All actions are populated on individual tracks, including Transform (Move), Rotate, Visibility, Camera & Callout Annotations. We do not support Scale in the Animation workspace at this time. 

- Better playhead snap on time

- Detachable timeline from the viewport We are currently working on this. 

- Disable default ease in-out of the entire animation. I want decide what animation starts linear, accelerated, etc.

- Precise time input to place the playhead 

- Animated section with color personalization Can you please give more detail on this? If you're looking to edit the appearances or materials of components, you can do so by accessing the Appearance command from the Transform dropdown in the ribbon. 

- Animated transparency Does the visibility fade in/out solve this for you? If not can you please give additional details. 

- Animated text and quotes with always parallel to screen text and constant font hight.

- Full screen option with no timeline and data panel There is a full-screen button in the bottom playback toolbar, to the immediate left of the Settings icon. fullscreen.png

- Non linear animation. Playlist. Animation groups. I can insert pauses, I can change the order. Currently, this is handled through Storyboards. Each Storyboard is unique, or can be played sequentially. 

- Copy, paste, reverse animation. I create an animation then I copy it and reverse it.Right-click on the Storyboard tab to Copy, Paste and Reverse Storyboards. 

- Cycled animations, ping-pong, infinite

For some additional getting-started info, check out the Help section as well : http://help.autodesk.com/cloudhelp/ENU/Fusion-Function/files/GUID-A3C06E60-B1C9-47FA-869D-E47E98B34E...  

Best,

Timera

colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

hansvaneven
Advocate

Yes, please sequential png export from animations with transparent background would be great!!! this is one of the only reasons (with more material options) that I need other software for my UI animations.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report