Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2D Drawing tool commands

2D Drawing tool commands

Hi,

The 2D drawing tool is a good start but not the Ultimate Pro tool.

I would like to see implemented:

- direct connection to the 3d model. I insert a quote, it reflects to the parametric structure.

- very important funcion: 2d-3d sections (multiple sections).

- dashed hidden lines with full control over the printed scale, personalization.

- exploded visualization.

- detail visualization (zoomed drawing parts).

- section hatches with full control over the scale pattern, orientation, personalization. I want to assign different hatches to different sectioned bodies.

- 2d line styles. Full control over thickness and color.

- Full control and personalization of arrows and dots, filled or hollow.

- Full control over text fonts.

- hidden lines, transparent wireframe, raster output with shaded high resolution model.

- Personalization of 2d templates.

- 2D import option. I want to import in the table pictures, dwg drawings, symbols, logos, etc.

- I want to generates automatically tables containing the parts name of the current assembly. If I delete a part the table will be updated too.

- Insertion of hypelink texts (useful in pdf)

regards

3 Comments
TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager

Thanks so much for the feedback, Gabriele. Our team is working hard to fill out the Drawings feature set and bring it out of Technology Preview - rest assured that all the items on your wishlist are on our roadmap so stay tuned in future releases to see these features delivered!

Best,

Timera

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

ronZ93BJ
Participant

One of the major requirements I need from a 3D CAD program is to generated 2D drawings for my fabricators.  For me, not being able to hide the line is a serious defect that makes the drawing feature in Fusion 360 unusable and I need to be able to produce drawings.  I have too much time in the development of the model to reproduce it in another program just to get a readable 2D print..

Ron

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report