Freewheel

bsmith
Message 1 of 2 (1,254 Views)

Sync my files

1254 Views, 1 Replies
04-19-2011 03:36 PM

Sorry if this question was already a part of your discussion and I didn't look hard enough....

I haven't used WS for a few weeks so when I uploaded a file today I can get to it via the http://path but I can't get it to sync with my iPad? When I uploaded from my laptop it did not require a login so I don't know if it landed in time space continuim or on my account. How can I sync?

Thanks in Advance

Brian in MD

Board Manager
scott.sheppard
Message 2 of 2 (1,241 Views)

Re: Sync my files

05-02-2011 05:53 PM in reply to: bsmith

Project Freewheel on Labs requires a login - part of an experiment we did related to collaboration. Autodesk Freewheel does not require a login. THis makes it convenient. The down side is that you cannot find your files if you forget where you put them. There is no mapping of files to users.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.