Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find a good demo or Tutorials

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mmyers
459 Views, 2 Replies

Where can I find a good demo or Tutorials

I would like to find a demo I can view or look or look at some tutorials. I wood like to sell my boss's on this program but they would like to see how it works first. I brought my local reseller in my office to give a demonstration on this but that was a big flop. I don't think that the product overview disk that autodesk puts out on FM desktop isn't very good either. So if anyone know of a good web site out there that could help me, that would be great. I need to show how it works and what is all involved in startup and data entry. And see how the end user would benefit from this program

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mmyers

Mike,

While I have seen a few webcasts on this, I don't know if there have
been any recorded and posted anywhere. And I definitely haven't seen any
tutorials.

There is this, though...
http://dwf.blogs.com/beyond_the_paper/2007/03/fmdesktop_intro.html
It's a flash demo of FMDesktop by the original developer, Bob Fahlin.
This is a nice slow-moving illustration on the intent of the program,
moreso than a demonstration of the software use itself.

I'd love to see a recording of something like the web demo I saw last
year, right after 7.0 came out, by Brian Haines, it was good and with
some great Q&A at the end (I think that was the one put on by AlaCAD?).

Melanie Perry
***not all who wander are lost***
http://mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com

mmyers wrote:
> I would like to find a demo I can view or look or look at some tutorials. I wood like to sell my boss's on this program but they would like to see how it works first. I brought my local reseller in my office to give a demonstration on this but that was a big flop. I don't think that the product overview disk that autodesk puts out on FM desktop isn't very good either. So if anyone know of a good web site out there that could help me, that would be great. I need to show how it works and what is all involved in startup and data entry. And see how the end user would benefit from this program
>
> Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Daggarjon
in reply to: mmyers

There are recordings of webcasts. My reseller, Sterling Systems, emailed me a link to their ftp server where i was able to download and view at my leisure.

Contact your reseller... they might have access to one as well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report